A sunny May weekend and the Berskshire countryside... overpowered by the sound of gunfire as we get round two of the 2012 season underway.
The NSPL Reading venue is custom built to give you the best possible tournament experience at a bargain price. Up to three Millennium-Sized fields, ample parking, marquee staging, and lots more give our events at this venue a truely unique and professional atmosphere.
We are putting on extra facilities this season for spectators and players alike including Laser Games, Commentary, Music, Seating and much more... bring the family - make a weekend of it. Call for full details.
There are numerous hotels and local services in the area, details of which can be found below. In addition, camping is available at our Reading venue.
Sunday, 13th May 2012|
M5 and M7 Sup'Air
Open Event, Divs 1-3 and KotH
£210, £250, £300
6th May 2012
Air will be supplied to 3,000psi air fills. Judges, trade stands, toilets, car parking, prizes and trophies are all included in the price.
The venue will be open on Saturday afternoon to enable teams to walk the fields. We aim to have fields ready by 2pm, but cannot guarantee this. On Sunday, the venue opens at 7am and games are scheduled to begin at 9:00am. We aim to finish up between 4pm and 5pm.
Various members of the trade will be present for their stalls and we recommend ordering paint from one of these vendors in advance. Support the businesses that support you!
Field plans for this event will be published here approximately one week before the event itself.
Venue Address: Landsend Lane/Lodge Road, Hurst, Reading, RG10 0UE.
This venue is in a farm field, so it can be a little difficult to find. The Postcode provided will get you close, but please do not rely on Sat Nav alone as the field does not have a postcode. Take a copy of these directions.
The site is not far from Junction 10 of the M4 on the East side of Reading...
- Leave the M4 at Junction 10, taking the A329(M) towards Reading.
- Turn off to Winnersh (towards cinema and park and ride).
- Take the second exit off of the first roudabout, but keep in left lane (do not turn in to Winnersh Triangle).
- Follow left hand lane around, past the next roundabout.
- The cinema should be on your right and traffic lights ahead.
- At the traffic lights, turn left towards Winnersh and Wokingham (A329).
- About 1m on, just before Sainsburys, turn left at traffic lights down Robin Hood Lane.
- This becomes Davis Street which, in turn, becomes Lodge Road.
- About 2.5m on, you will pass the Elephant and Castle (Hurst) pub on your right.
- Keep going and take the next turning on your left (Whistley Mill Lane).
- Follow this lane until you see signs for the NSPL Car Park on your left.
Multi Map Link:
MutiMap of NSPL Reading.
RAC Route Planner:
www.rac.co.uk/web/routeplanner/ (Use Postcode: RG10 0UE).
Camping is available at this venue. Call 01626 833 200 to discuss and book.
Eating Out / Drinking Holes
- Holiday Inn, J10 M4 (Google Search)
- Travelodge, Reading Central. 4.3 miles away. Average price of £46.00 per room. Tel: 0870 191 1600
- Travelodge, Reading Whitley. 4.6 miles away. Average price of £46.00 per room. Tel: 0870 191 1600
- Travelodge, Bracknell. 5.2 miles away. Average price of £46.00 per room. Tel: 0870 191 1600
- Travelodge, Reading M4 Westbound. 6.4 miles away. Average price of £46.00 per room. Tel: 0870 191 1600
- Travelodge, Reading M4 Eastbound. 6.4 miles away. Average price of £46.00 per room. Tel: 0870 191 1600
- The Wee Waif, Reading, 1.3 miles away. Average price of £65.00 per room.
- Comfort Inn, Reading, 6.3 miles away. Average price of £40.00 per room.
- Bow Guest House, Reading, 7.3 miles away. Average price of £30.00 per room.
- Elephant and Castle, Lodge Road, Whistley Green, Reading, RG10 0EH. Tel: 0118 934 0886.
- The Lands End, Landsend Lane, Twyford, Reading, RG10 0UE. Tel: 0118 934 0700.
- Waggon and Horses, 61 High Street, Twyford, Reading, RG10 9AJ. Tel: 0118 934 0376.
- Or learn about many more pubs, by clicking here and visiting www.beerintheevening.com.
- Or learn about many more restaurants, by clicking here and visiting www.readingrestaurants.com.
To enter this event, your team must be registered on this web site. If you have not registered already, please click here to do so now.
To enter an NSPL event, you must pay a £100 deposit - no exceptions. When you book in, this deposit must be paid. The balance of your entry fee will then be due at the event. Deposits are non-refundable.
To play an NSPL event, all players must have current and valid UKPSF Player Membership which doubles as personal insurance for each player. Our events are also covered by comprehensive Public Liability Insurance. You can find out more about UKPSF Player Membership by visiting www.ukpsf.com.
Div 3 and 4: £210, Div 2: £250, Div 1: £300
© Copyright: Southwest Paintball Ltd.
Contact us: 01626 833 200 or email@example.com.
Click here to view our Privacy Policies.